The FixiCover Driver Shield is an in-car partition that separates drivers from their passengers and serves as a sneeze guard.
- Prices including VAT & Shipping
- Shipping currently available for all European countries!
- Contact sales via this form If you are planning to order a total of 5 products or more
The TfL FixiCover Shield is a new version of the standard shield which is fully compliant and approved by Transport for London. To receive approval from TfL, one key change was made to the Shield. The upper corners of the screen have been replaced with a different, more flexible material so that side airbags can be deployed successfully in the event of collision or accident.
What's in the box
- TfL Approved FixiCover Shield including mounting material
- 4 x Releasable/Reusable cable ties 300mm
- 2 x Velcro 1.5 m
- Installation manual
Which vehicles are supported
- Toyota Corolla (Hatchback: Estate and Sedan models) - January 2019 onwards
- Toyota Auris - May 2015 onwards
- Toyota C-HR - 2016 onwards
- Toyota Prius - 2010 onwards
- Toyota Prius Plug-in - September 2016 onwards
- Toyota Camry - September 2017 onwards
- Toyota Camry - April 2018 onwards
- Lexus UX - October 2018 onwards
- When the vehicles drive in the area of London the TfL Approved screen must be installed by our installer Otto Car. The installation is included in the price!
If you have a Mercedes E Class, please order at Driver Bubble and make an appointment with them using this contact form. Driver Bubble does charge additional costs for the installation.
Monday - Friday 10am - 4pm
Northfields service centre – 50B Overdale Rd, London W5 4TT.
Appointments: email@example.com. For Mercedes E Class, this contact from.
Is TfL obliged
The TfL is only obliged for vehicles used in London and Greater London. For customers outside of these areas can purchase the standard FixiCover Driver Shield, as it has been manufactured from the same materials as the new TfL approved version.